Congratulations! You have just purchased the world’s finest frame sliders. These sliders have been designed to offer unsurpassed protection to your motorcycle in the unfortunate event of a crash or tip over.
Important: Please read all instructions before beginning work! These Frame Sliders are designed to fit specific engine mounts of your motorcycle. This kit has separate left and right pieces (left and right while sitting on the bike). The longer slider (4.7”) is to be used the right side. It is highly recommended that you refer to your service manual before performing this installation.
1. Remove the right-side engine mount bolt (13mm head). (located behind the fairing – halfway down the frame rail) You will need a wrench to hold the nut in place. This nut will be reused so do not discard it.
2. Install the longer slider using the new bolt and the original nut.
3. Tighten the engine mount bolt to the factory specifications - DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN.
4. Remove the left side engine mount bolt. (same place as other side)
5. Install the shorter piece of plastic using the new bolt supplied in this kit and the original nut.
6. Tighten the engine mount bolt to the factory specifications - DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN.
Included in this kit:
(2) Socket head bolts
· 1 - 10 x 120mm
· 1 - 10 x 130mm
(2) Stainless steel bushings (pressed into plastic)
(2) Plastic Frame Sliders
· Left (shorter piece)
· Right (longer piece)
Part No. FS-31