Congratulations! You have just purchased the world’s finest frame sliders. These sliders have been designed to offer unsurpassed protection to your motorcycle in the unfortunate event of a crash or tip over.
Important: These Frame Sliders are designed to fit a specific engine mount (front) of your motorcycle. This kit has adapters that will work either on the left or right (left and right while sitting on the bike). It is highly recommended that you refer to your service manual before performing this installation.
1. Remove front two engine mount bolts on right side, save 8mm nut for the next step.
2. Install adapter plate using new hardware supplied with this kit (NOTE: use stock 8mmx1.25 nut with new 8mm bolt).
3. Remove front two engine mounts on left side and repeat step 2.
4. Torque engine mounts to stock specifications (refer to your service manual – DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN!)
5. Install the plastic slider pieces to the adapter using a non-permanent thread lock compound.
Included in this kit:
(6) Socket Head Bolts
· (2) 10mm x 130mm x 1.50
· (2) 8mm x 130mm x 1.25
· (2) 10mm x 35mm x 1.25
(2) 10mm x 1.50 Nylon Locking Nuts
(2) Aluminum Frame Slider Adapters
(2) Aluminum bushings (pressed into plastic)
(2) Plastic Frame Sliders
Part No. FS-35