Congratulations! You have just purchased the world’s finest frame sliders. These sliders have been designed to offer unsurpassed protection to your motorcycle in the unfortunate event of a crash or tip over.
Important: These Frame Sliders are designed to fit a specific engine mount of your motorcycle. This kit has separate left and right adapters (left and right while sitting on the bike). It is highly recommended that you refer to your service manual before performing this installation.
1. Support the front of the engine with a floor jack or car jack.
2. Remove top middle motor mount, save the nut for step 5.
3. Assemble new stud through the frame slider, then the appropriate adapter with the narrow side pointing towards the bike. (see above)
4. Install above assembly with the other adapter and frame slider on the other side.
5. Use the stock nut and torque to factory specs.
Included in this kit:
(1) Stud – 10mm x 16.85” with 10mm x 1.25 locknut attached
(2) Plastic Frame Sliders
(2) Aluminum bushings (pressed into plastic)
(1) Aluminum Adapter w/ o-ring (left side)
(1) Aluminum Adapter w/o-ring (right side)
Part No. FS-39
Phone: (949) 586-0514