Congratulations! You have just purchased the world’s finest frame sliders. These sliders have been designed to offer unsurpassed protection to your motorcycle in the unfortunate event of a crash or tip over.
Important: Please read all instructions before beginning work! These Frame Sliders are designed to fit specific engine mounts of your motorcycle. The left and right sliders mount to the same engine mount locations. It is highly recommended that you refer to your service manual for torque values and other pertinent information before performing this installation. It is also recommended that a non-permanent thread lock compound be used.
1. Remove the right-side engine mount bolt (8mm Allen head).
2. Install a slider using the new bolt and washer (supplied in this kit) with the washer under the bolt head.
3. Tighten the engine mount bolt to the factory specifications - DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN.
4. Remove the left side engine mount bolt. (same place as the other side).
5. Install the other slider using the new bolt and washer (supplied in this kit) with the washer under the bolt head.
6. Tighten the engine mount bolt to the factory specifications - DO NOT OVERTIGHTEN.
Included in this kit:
(2) 10 x 80mm bolts
(2) Aluminum bushings (pressed into plastic)
(2) Plastic Frame Sliders
(2) Flat washers
Part No. FS-52